Bromeliaceae, Bromeliad, Cyathea, Cyatheales, Flowers, Gardens, Giant tree ferns, ginger, Gunnera, Histories of Famous Gardens, jungle, Jungle Garden, Lost gardens of Heligan, nature, organic, The Lost gardens of Heligan
A Zebra patterned Bromeliad catches the eye.
Giant tree ferns standing guard.
Many different types of Ginger showing off their beguiling sweet-scented flowers.
Sprawling tree ferns.
Giant Rhubarb, growing taller than my head.
The Jungle sits in a steep-sided valley, creating a micro-climate at least five degrees warmer than the Northern Gardens.
- The Giant’s Head (aristonorganic.com)
- The Lost Gardens – Woodland Stroll
- “Green Lady asleep in the woods”… shhh
- The Lost Gardens of Heligan (mattfox85.wordpress.com)
- Fairytale Places, the Lost Gardens of Heligan, Cornwall U.K. (thefairytaletraveler.com)