Buy this print (Free download)
Buy this print (Free download)
Elementally Organically grown Lavender has now been processed into Lavender Hydro-sol.
“Hydro-lat is Mum’s greatest helper”
Related articles :
Ariston Elemental Organic Garden has been growing French Lavender and crafting for home use.
These delightful wands are available for sale. They can be placed in between your linen or hung up in your cupboard . The Lavender wands will ward of fish-moths and give your cupboard a delightful scent.
The Lavender wands can be hung in specific areas of your house that needs a little more calm.. they can be hung above your bed for encourage peace. They can also be hung from your rear-view mirror or placed on the dashboard of your car to decrease road rage… and they smell good.
Give them as gifts or tie them into Christmas bows and baskets.
2. Sprinkle a little bicarbonate of soda under paper lining in bread tin and bread will remain fresher.
3. Add 1 tsp vinegar to water in which you wish to poach an egg if you have no poaching pan. It helps coagulate the white neatly.
4. Cream that is very thick can be brought to pouring consistency by stirring in a very small amount of iced water.
5. Slightly old cream is freshened by adding a little bicarbonate of soda.
6. To crisp wilted lettuce stand it in a little water in which you have placed a piece of coal.
7. Ants, sprinkle a little borax around, or some baby powder.
8. To remove ballpoint or koki pen – moisten with methylated spirits and wash in cold water.
9. To remove ink – soak in sour milk or lemon juice and salt.
10. To remove coffee stains – use borax and boiling water.
11. To clean tarnished brass – soak in brown vinegar over night, wash in cold water.
12. If a saucepan has been burnt – pour in cold water and vinegar and boil slowly for 1/2 hour. The surface will then clean easily.
13. To remove smells – baby vomit of fridge odors – wipe with a mixture of 1 tbsp bicarbonate of soda to 600ml water.
14. Before cutting onions, dip your fingers in vinegar to prevent the smell from adhering to your hands.
15. Vinegar mixed with lukewarm water is excellent for washing down leather, carpets or upholstery to remove unpleasant odors such as baby’s vomit or cat’s wee.
16. Blunt scissors? Cut through a piece of sandpaper to sharpen.
17. Too salty soup? Slices of raw potato added to the soup absorbs the saltiness.
18. Shoes pinch? Place a freshly peeled potato in the shoe and leave overnight, helps the leather expand and shoes to fit better.
20. To remove chewing gum from fabric or hair – soak with a little paraffin and rub between the thumbs. Wash out with soap and warm water.
Towards a more ethical lifestyle
Just keep looking
A great WordPress.com site
Want A Profitable Blog In 21 Days?
Food // Travel // Lifestyle
just another wonderfull day...
On bees, queens, and stings!
Bring new life to your garden!
Realistic Sustainable Living
Birdwatching from a Christian Perspective
A Story of Broccoli
"Be a dew to the soil of the human heart."
Everything about the Nudist/Naturist lifestyle