After working the in the garden, one’s hands are normally really dirty. Here is an organic recipe to make your own “Gardener’s Hand Scrub”. Not only will it clean your hands perfectly, it will leave them soft, moisturized and smelling good.
Make your own Gardeners hand scrub with natural ingredients and herbs from your garden!
Adjust recipe if needed, this all natural recipe can be modified with different herbs from your garden, keeps well!
Mix together the following ingredients to form a nice, thick paste.
1) 2 – 3 tablespoons olive oil
2) handful of sugar (I use raw sugar)
3) kosher salt or sea salt
4) 1 tsp fresh chopped rosemary or mint, or both
5) 1-2 dried orange or lemon peels, grated (or zest of fresh citrus if you don’t have dried)
6) 2 – 3 tablespoons dried or fresh chopped lavender
7) grated knob of bar soap (optional)
8) smashed up handful of almonds or other nut on hand (optional)
9) 1 glob of honey