Berries. Strawberry, Berry Cheesecake, Blueberry, Cashew, Cheesecake, Coconut, coconutoil, cup lime juice, food, Lemon Cheesecake, Macadamia, macadamia nuts, Raspberry, raw, raw cashews, Raw Cheesecake, Raw foodism, recipe, vegan, vegetarian
100g macadamia nuts
100g raw cashews
1/2 cup pitted dates
1/4 cup dried coconut
6 tablespoons coconut oil melted
1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup raw honey
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
2 cups mixed berries such as blueberries, strawberries and raspberries for garnish
1. Soak the cashews and Macadamias in water in separate bowls for at least 3 hours.
2. Pulse macadamia nuts and dates in food processor to a sticky crumb-like consistency. Sprinkle dried coconut on bottom of 8-inch pie pan. Press macadamia nut mixture onto coconut to make crust.
3. Place cashews, coconut oil, lime juice, honey, vanilla and 6 tablespoons of water in a food processor and process until smooth fluffy puree texture.
4. Pour mixture onto crust, and freeze 2 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer, slice while frozen, and serve with berries!!!
Let it defrost to get soft or eat it as a hard slice!
Raw cheesecake is high in calcium, magnesium, protein, and rich in mineral copper. It’s great for hair and skin, weight loss, and preventing gallstones!
And the picture tells all, – delicious
- In a positive limbo and raw cacao, macadamia, goji and coconut balls (sproutsandstilton.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake (sweetpeaandpeppermint.wordpress.com)
- Raw Lemon Cheesecake (ricassweettooth.wordpress.com)