I have very generously been awarded “One Lovely Blog Award” by Helpwithyourlife
Thank you so much, it is a great joy to know there are people out there who enjoy my blog.
I am supposed to mention 7 random things about myself :
1) I am listening to beautiful classical music today. Always on a SUNday.
2) The have a Cape porcupine visit me nightly who weighs around 35kgs.
3) I am expanding my Blomeliad and Ephiphyllum collection.
4) I like to get very dirty in the garden.
5) I reuse all my old eggshells in the garden.
6) Snakes have been known to visit my house.
7) I collect pine cones for the Winter fires
I have to nominate 7 other bloggers for this award. My nominations are :
a very thoughtful post on the Orangutan, lovely photos as well.
wonderful photographs on seascapes
Witty and often humorous 🙂
such stunning perspective on Rio
a lovely introduction to a new plant friend
a yummy recipe and a Valentine’s day story
Finding sanctuary in the Seasons of rural life.
The rules for One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 or more blogs with the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.